| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ganca in August is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty. A paltry 18mm (0.7in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:07 long and the longest day is 14:20 long with an average length of 13:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Ganca August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Ganca, Azerbaijan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Ganca:
- Zagatala, Azerbaijan - 112.1 kms (69.6 miles) NNE
- Xacmaz, Azerbaijan - 226.7 kms (140.9 miles) ENE
- Quba, Azerbaijan - 196.2 kms (121.9 miles) ENE
- Saki, Azerbaijan - 90 kms (56 miles) NE
- Qabala, Azerbaijan - 131 kms (81.4 miles) ENE
- Kirovobad (Gandzha), Azerbaijan - 6.5 kms (4 miles) NE
- Goycay, Azerbaijan - 117.2 kms (72.9 miles) E
- Samaxi, Azerbaijan - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) E
- Yevlax, Azerbaijan - 67 kms (41.6 miles) E
- Xankandi, Azerbaijan - 84.5 kms (52.5 miles) SSE
- Agdam, Azerbaijan - 84.5 kms (52.5 miles) SSE
- Salyan, Azerbaijan - 253 kms (157.2 miles) ESE
- Yardmili, Azerbaijan - 255.6 kms (158.9 miles) SE